IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
CRL.M.C. 1466/2020 & CRL.M.A. 5872/2020
SIRISHA DINAVAHI BANSAL ….. Appellant
Through: Mr. Satish Tamta, Sr. Adv. with Ms.Nisha Narayanan, Advocates.
RAJIV BANSAL ….. Respondents
Through: Ms. Bobby Aanand and Mr. S.Anand, Advocates.
CORAM:HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE NAJMI WAZIRI
O R D E R
1. The hearing was conducted through video conferencing.
2. Issue notice.
3. Ms. Bobby Anand, the learned counsel accepts notice for the respondent.
4. It is the case of the petitioner that her three daughters aged 10, 7 and 3 years are presently with the respondent-father. The petitionermother has been physically removed from them. They need her company if not physically, then at least virtually/electronically on a regular basis through video conference, without any interference from or supervision of the father.
5. Surely the children who are of tender age, require their mother’s presence in their life. The Court is of the view that for a healthy emotional quotient and for the robust psychological health the children and the mother should be provided unhindered access to each other, if not physically then through video conference for the moment. Therefore, a computer shall be installed in the children’s room through which they would be free to access their mother on Skype, etc., and would be able to speak to the mother whenever they desire or whenever the mother desires. The respondent-father shall ensure that the computer is in constant working condition with regular internet connectivity. He shall remove himself from the room whenever the children are speaking to the petitioner-mother. The children shall be free to keep their room door closed but not locked from inside, so that they have unrestricted and unhindered conversation with their mother, especially keeping in mind that they are minor girls.
6. The learned counsel for the respondent-father assures the Court that the said arrangement shall be made by this evening itself and the petitioner-mother shall be provided connection with and access to the children as directed. In case of difficulties the learned counsel for the parties may coordinate between themselves.
7. List on 27.04.2020.
8. The order be uploaded on the website forthwith. Copy of the order be also forwarded to the learned counsel through email.
NAJMI WAZIRI, J
APRIL 24, 2020