10 Things women Can Do To End Women Violence Against Men
1. Acknowledge and understand how sexism, women dominance and women privilege lay the foundation for all forms of violence against men.
2. Examine and challenge our individual sexism and the role that we play in supporting men who are abused.
3. Recognize and stop colluding with other feminists by getting out of our socially defined roles, and take a stance to end violence against men.
4. Remember that our silence is affirming. When we choose not to speak for abused men and legal terrorism against men, we are supporting it.
5. Educate and re-educate our daughters and other young women about our responsibility in ending women violence against men.
6. Break out of the Feminists box – Challenge traditional images of manhood that stop us from actively taking a stand to end violence against men.
7. Accept and own our responsibility that violence against men will not end until women become part of the solution to end it. We must take an active role in creating a cultural and social shift that no longer tolerates violence against men and legal terrorism.
8. Stop supporting the notion that women violence against men is due to mental illness, lack of anger management skills, chemical dependency, stress, etc, Violence against men is rooted in the historic oppression of men and the outgrowth of the socialization of feminists.
9. Take responsibility for creating appropriate and effective ways to develop systems to educate and hold women accountable.
10. Create systems of accountability to women in your community. Violence and discrimination against men will end only when we take direction from those who understand it most, MEN.